There was a segment Tyus let FSU get several offensive rebounds and score after
the third or forth try in the same possession. Macklin has trouble with his
knee stiftening up after halftime. Billy pulled them to send a message that if
they are not putting out maximum effort, there are other players he can go to.
Yeguete is a rebounding "beast" and that's why he was in.

GoGators!!!
Mark

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us