Penn State aint that hot either.... As of right now we're 7 pt
faves... I still say give Meyer.. even this Meyer... time and he can
pull out miracles...  did anyone really think we'd win the cocktail
party this year?  (I didnt).  I think our defense is still better than
PSUs... and PSUs O hasnt been much better than ours.

Here will be a very telling tale for us... how well do the Boys
play... so they make sure to send Meyer out on a winning note.  Did he
lose this team a long time ago?  I dont think its quite that
drastic... but like a few others Ive heard on teh radio and all say...
they are going to want ot play hard for their new coach.. he's already
(supposedly) made comments about "first impressions"...  Lets see how
they respond.

I will be paying very .. very close attention.  If they look like they
have given up.. un-energized.. etc.. for even 1 play (unless we are
blowing them out)... that will answer alot of questions for me.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us