Actually, I am not overly upset on losing this kid. He is very thin and the posted weights are probably 10 - 15 lbs heavy. He is listed at 6-3, 210 is more likely 6-1 195. One of the problems with our LB's this year is that they are considered too small to handle SEC linemen and RB's one on one. I'm hoping that Muschamp can replace him with a better one.

Eddie

On 12/18/2010 11:55 AM, Woody Bass wrote:
yup... alot of ppl are scratchin their heads over this one since Must-Chomp is a LB guy.

On Dec 18, 2010, at 11:31 AM, oli...@bobparks.com <mailto:oli...@bobparks.com> wrote:

I suspect Muschamp will get another shot at this kid before it's over.

*From: * Badrish <dbadr...@gmail.com <mailto:dbadr...@gmail.com>>
*Sender: * gatorn...@googlegroups.com <mailto:gatorn...@googlegroups.com>
*Date: *Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:56:30 +0530
*To: *<gatorn...@googlegroups.com <mailto:gatorn...@googlegroups.com>>
*ReplyTo: * gatornews+own...@googlegroups.com <mailto:gatornews+own...@googlegroups.com> *Subject: *[gatornews] [Columbus Dispatch] After committing to Florida, linebacker switches to OSU

    Dispatch home page <http://www.dispatch.com/>

      Days since Michigan’s last victory over Ohio State in football:2583

OHIO STATE FOOTBALL

  After committing to Florida, linebacker switches to OSU

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2010  02:53 AM

        BY TIM MAY <mailto:t...@dispatch.com>

        THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

A month ago, Ryan Shazier was headed for Florida. Last night, the linebacker from Plantation, Fla., announced a change of plans.

"I've committed to Ohio State," Shazier said.

He broke the news at his graduation party from Plantation High School, so he plans to be at Ohio State sooner rather than later.

"I'm coming in January to start school and become a Buckeye," Shazier said.

He becomes the 19th commitment to the 2011 recruiting class, and the second from Plantation. His teammate, safety Jeremy Cash, committed in April.

Shazier had committed to Florida in June and was a strong recruiting advocate for the Gators. But then coach Urban Meyer announced this month he was retiring. Will Muschamp is replacing him.

"I decided to open it back up because I thought another place might be a better fit for me now," Shazier said.

Shazier, rated a four-star by Rivals.com and No.8 among outside linebackers by Scout.com, visited LSU and Ohio State.

t...@dispatch.co <mailto:t...@dispatch.co>

Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us <http://www.gatornet.us>

Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us <http://www.gatornet.us>

Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us