Yep! I'm beginning to wonder if Chow wasn't a benefactor of a system with great
players. He really hasn't done great at any of his stops. He seemed average
with the Titans and then the Bruins haven't been stellar under his watch
either. I don't think he's the offensive genius that he's portrayed to be.

Shane Ford
Sent from my iPhone
Go Gators!  &  Skol Vikes!

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us