From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of sandra alonso
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 4:32 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Committals & Decommittals

Tebow could have had the same kind of night that Michael Vick did a few
weeks ago and Cowherd would still criticize TT, pronounce the performance a
fluke, and insist he'll never amount to anything in the NFL.

Considering that back in September Cowherd said our football Gators "will be
a team to fear by the end of the season" only shows that his opinions don't
really amount to much.