Facts are such stubborn things.

From: Tom Clarke <gatort...@bellsouth.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, December 23, 2010 10:10:19 PM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Radford

OK, not intended to spoil the  “Raiford” fun, but Radford U. is in
Virginia……………….
Gatortc
·
Radford University
www.radford.edu · Official site
Radford Universityis a coeducational, comprehensive…
oCalendars
oMyRU
oCampus Map
oContacts
oEmployers/Interns
oEO Statement
Quick Access

·       Radford University- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

o   Academics ·
o   Community and campus ·
o   Student life ·
o   Enrollment
Radford Universityis one of Virginia's eight doctoral-degree granting public
universities. Originally founded in 1910, Radford offers comprehensive
curricula
for ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radford_University · Cached page