  From: wildeart...@gmail.com
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 9:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Fw: [gatornews] Does Will Muschamp fit the profile
of Head Gator?

  I've certainly expressed my reservations about Muschamp here, and he may not
work out, but there's a huge potential upside. I get why Foley thinks he's
worth the chance. I also think your point that anyone is a risk is well taken.
In Muschamp's case, since he actually is our head coach, I figure my best bet
is to sit back and enjoy the interesting changes that are about to happen. The
nice thing about being a fan is that I'm just along for the ride. I don't have
the pressure of making it happen and, since I love the Gators no matter what, I
can just relax and see what happens next season. I can't wait!

  Rob

  Sent from my iPad