I love how ppl on GatorCountry automatically assume Weiss is a home run hire JUST because he has 4 super bowl rings.

Did anyone see Mark Mays comments about how he couldnt relate to recruits, etc etc etc?

On Dec 31, 2010, at 7:45 PM, Stephen Manuel wrote:

I agree with Oliver I won't agree until it's finalized. But are you kidding me, CHARLIE WEISS as OC that not a home run, it's a grand slam thta wins the the World Series.

This is a guy that won a SUPER BOWL as the OC, tha tis reportedly taking the job at OC at UF, are you freaking kidding me ???

I'm telling you if this is true, it's amazing..

Stephen Manuel
12212 Reedpond Drive East
Jacksonville, FL 32223
Home: 904-268-5270
Secondary Home: 386-467-8320
Personal Cell: 904-607-4805
srman...@bellsouth.net

From: "oli...@bobparks.com" <oli...@bobparks.com>
To: Gator Talk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 6:41:32 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Weiss

Well, G. Sun and Gatorcountry are both reporting independent sources have confirmed...
I won't believe it until it's official.

1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us