> It appears that Muschamp is really targetting south Florida for recruiting
and bringing it lots of guys who know that area and has

> connections.

Great point, I was also thinking the same thing.  It's way past time for the
Gators to stop being timid about aggressive South Florida recruiting
efforts.  The scUM is way down, and that means the load of high school
talent is much more likely to start heading north.  No need for them to go
farther than Gainesville.

Especially that left turn at I-10 in Lake City.  No, no, kids.  Big mistake.

John

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us