I can only imagine. I've been in my line of work over 25 years. Long
hours and high stress levels. Even with trying to stay fit, the stress
levels stay elevated. It's not healthy.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of oli...@bobparks.com
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 9:36 PM
To: Gator Talk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Urban and ESPN

It was stress, pure and simple. I just hope Will Muschamp can cope with
it better.

From: Jerry Belloit <bell...@clarion.edu>

Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:57:47 -0500

To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Perhaps not the Wednesday games.

I thought it was pretty cool when he did the national championship game.
Upon further review...it seems like he may be filling up his schedule
again.  Is he replacing the stress of Florida Football with the stress
of ESPN?

I never really bought into that spend more time with the family.  I
believed that the major reason was health.

Jerry