Take control and grow some over there. No HOA's telling me what to do.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Ford
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 1:28 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Really? No emails at all?...

He has a lake in his backyard and is virtually in a flood plain. You may
want to park your motorhome in my backyard. Oh, wait!  My HOA won't
allow it. :-(

Shane Ford

Sent from my iPhone

Go Gators!  &  Skol Vikes!

On Feb 4, 2011, at 11:17 AM, lpolh...@bellsouth.net wrote:

        My backyard becomes temporarily uninhabitable during hurricanes.
Can Paula and I park the motorhome at your place?

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T