I heard somewhere that Walker is Kemba Walker's brother. Is that true?. They
are both from New York but it wasn't mentioned on TV during game.

What a great OT win!!!

Gatortc

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Cecilia
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:56 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Tonight we'll see a balanced team win

Excellent prediction, Leon.  ;-)

----- Original Message -----

From: Arthur Polhill <mailto:lpolh...@bellsouth.net>

To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 7:29 PM

Subject: [gatortalk] Tonight we'll see a balanced team win

I know. Some kid form Utah shoots better than anyone else in basketball
history.  So what!

Tonight a team with a balanced approach to the game, with five starters who
can score in double figures and who can play defense will control the game
and win.

It's the Gators against a giant and four dwarves.  We dont' have to stop the
giant, just slow him up and embarrass the dwarves.  That we can and will do.

Gators will move on to the Great Eight.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us