your torture is having to wear nothing but red and black witha big white bulldog on it for a whole year and yelling Woof! at the end of each sentence.

On Mar 29, 2011, at 7:18 PM, oli...@bobparks.com wrote:

Hmm... I heard Charlie Weis was going back to Notre Dame. They need an OC.

From: Woody Bass <gatorrr...@gmail.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:21:40
To: Gatortalk<gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] (big ole eyeroll)

This talk of Donovan going to NC State... is really laughable.  Why
would he leave.. FLORIDA... for NC State?

ugh...I need to come up with some clever torture for ppl who just make
up rumors to make up rumors

1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us