Why should he care about keeping his nose clean at this point?  He'll make
enough money to do whatever he wants to do with his nose.  :-/

  From: oli...@bobparks.com
  To: Gator Talk
  Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 9:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Janoris Jenkins

  That's just it. Jenkins doesn't want go through keeping his nose clean.
That's what he and Muschamp determined when they talked. He wasn't kicked off,
he was promoted.

  From: Jerry Belloit <bell...@clarion.edu>
  Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 21:03:14 -0400
  To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
  ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

  I still have some hope for JJ to be reinstated if the charges are dropped.
JJ will have to keep his nose clean, pass his classes, and probably eat a
little humble pie.

  Jerry