1).  Biting heads off chickens?  Negatory!
2).  Sending hate mail to Mark Richt?  Check!
3).  Motorcycle?  Oh, man do I ever wish!  I read this to the wife and she just
giggled and walked off. Some thing tells me I have 15 years and 2 months of
waiting for that one.
4).  Nice?  Meek?  Where's the next article I can "modify"?  ;-)

Shane Ford
Sent from my iPhone
Go Gators!  &  Skol Vikes!

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us