TRUE!

I know one thing... I wish there was a way they could take Doug Dickey out.
Jerk.

----- Original Message -----

From: John Vega <mailto:zebu...@gate.net>

To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:10 AM

Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] GatorNews From The Gainesville SUN For
5/18

On May 18, 2011, at 9:07 AM, Shane Ford wrote:

Carlos Alvarez makes nine former Florida players/coaches in the College
Football Hall of Fame.

Emmitt Smith, Wilber Marshall, Dale Van Sickel, Steve Spurrier and Jack
Youngblood are also former players inducted in the Hall of Fame, and Charles
Bachman (1928-32, inducted 1978), Ray Graves (1960-69, inducted 1990) and
Doug Dickey (1970-78, inducted 2003) are former UF head coach inductees.

So, who do you think are the next deserving former Florida players worthy of
the College HOF?

Here's the criteria from the College Football Hall of Fame guidelines:

Some Gators who come to mind:

Danny Wuerffel, Lomas Brown, Wes Chandler, Cris Collinsworth, Ralph Ortega,
Jason Odom and Kevin Carter.

Who should be next in the Hall?

Hmm. Soft spot for David Williams, but I don't see that happening.

Scot Brantley?

Louis Oliver?

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us