I ordered my copy tonight. He did a great interview on Hannity's show on
Fox. He is so honest and real and focused on his goals, as always.

gatortc

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Helen Huntley
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 7:22 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Tebow Interview

I saw a display of Tebow's book in Publix this past weekend. I'm waiting for
the one I ordered to arrive by mail.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 6:51 AM, Randy Lyons <gatorspo...@epbfi.com> wrote:

Not trying to start a controversial thread on either Fox News or Sean
Hannity, but I just thought I'd mention that Tim Tebow was interviewed by
Sean last night. He was great! Very comfortable, witty, articulate and
smiled a lot. My wife and I were proud of him.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

--

Helen Huntley

(727) 823-3801