LIKE

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Randy Lyons
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:20 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Cc: Heather Lyons
Subject: [gatortalk] Woman saved by UT fans

I wanted to post this on Facebook, but my wife thought it might be a little
too much.

Two UT football fans are having lunch when a woman seated nearby begins to
choke.

Fan #1 asks her,"kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks
her "kin ya breathe?" Woman shakes her head no. He walked over,lifts up her
dress, yanks down her underwear and licks her butt cheek.

Realizing what was happening, the woman convulsed, had a violent spasm and
spits out her food.

The other UT fan says "ya know,I heerd of that there hind lick maneuver but
I aint niver seed nobody do it".

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us