>From what I can tell, he has the same problem that Danny had at New Orleans
- no protection. If the O-line could do their job and protect the QB, he'd
be a lot more successful. But then, I guess Orton would've been more
successful, as well.

Tebow's "x-factor" is that he'll find a way to win DESPITE not having
protection or time to find receivers, etc. He'll do it himself if he has to.

Randy

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Helen Huntley
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 4:35 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Tebow

I cannot believe they won. We went to a sports bar where we were the only
group in a room with TV screens. We were cheering for the Bucs, Broncos and
Titans and when we gave up at the end of the third quarter, we were 0 for 3.
I guess we should have known Tebow wouldn't find his rhythm until the game
was almost over!

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 3:07 PM, mail.bobparks.com <oli...@bobparks.com>