I have been a cracker since the summer of '42. Yep; that beach cottage.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

----- Reply message -----
From: "Woody Bass" <gatorrr...@gmail.com>
To: "gatortalk@googlegroups.com" <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [Rivals.com]:  Buckeye linebacker calls
foul on race-baiting Gators
Date: Wed, Jan 4, 2012 4:20 pm
Doesnt it also reference someone from fla too?

Woody (via iPhone)
On Jan 4, 2012, at 4:11 PM, "Jerry D. Belloit" <bell...@clarion.edu> wrote:

This is too funny.  Obviously, the poor guy lacks education.  There is nothing
racial about calling someone a cracker.  In Florida, the term may have
originated
with the Florida cattlemen who used their bull whips to “crack” near the
animal’s ear to move them out of the swamp.  The other origin of the word which
is still used in some parts of Britain is “braggart.”

Jerry