Sorry... but that argument is a cop out as far as I am concerned.  That is
supposedly why Urban left too.  First.. Spurrier created that environment.
No one understood more than Spurrier that it was something that had to
continue.  And Urban came into Florida knowing exactly what the
expectations were.  He couldnt handle it.  He quit (twice). Thanks for what
you did and good bye.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us