Scott, have you been raiding Jay's stash?

I see it this way:
> Bowling Green - W
> @Texas A&M - L
> @Tennessee - L
> Kentucky - W
> LSU - L
> @Vanderbilt - W
> South Carolina - L
> Georgia - W
> Missouri - W
> UL-Lafayette (HC) - W
> Jacksonville State - W
> @Florida State - W

Through the first six games we are 3-3 and the seat is very warm.  Coach Dawg
will keep his goofy stare and spout out all,kinds of cliches aboutnhownthis is
a line of scrimmage league, and the boys are soft.  He will finish on a 5 game
win streak with big wins against his alma mater and SOW to keep the fans at bay
and improve on 6-6 by going 8-4 in the regular season.

The problem with this team is there are too many unknowns.  The defense should
be improved, if we have better play calling, can find a QB and some WRs, we
could be pretty good, but if not....

Ken K
MNGator

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us