Snow thawed yet, Robert?  The summer of '57 it snowed on 6/25 when I was there.
 You're about to have summer. As I recall, it was on a Wednesday that year.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

----- Reply message -----
From: "Robert R. Williams, PLS" <a...@mfx.net>
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Expansion mania
Date: Fri, Jun 1, 2012 4:18 pm
I like this Jerry! From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry D. Belloit
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 9:57 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Expansion mania Actually 16 teams would be easier to
schedule.  You would break the 16 teams into four divisions.  Two Eastern
divisions and Two Western Divisions.  Each division champion would play in the
first round of the SEC playoffs.  The East and West Champions would play for
the title.  This could actually allow for playing more teams from other
conferences. Jerry From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com