I also agree with Bianchi.  Muschamp is the source of the truth about UF
football.  

 

Bosses sometimes think that isolation protects them, when in fact it does
the opposite. 



From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Helen Huntley
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 7:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Local writer has an issue with Will
Muschamp. I try to explain from a coach's perspective.

 

I agree with Bianchi on this. I can understand the argument for closing
practice during the season, but I think it's ridiculous that Muschamp can't
talk to the media for a few minutes after practice each day. He needs the
media a lot more than Saban does. 

 

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to