Fellow Gators,
I'm delighted that you forwarded one of my messages.
In the future, please honor my request that you delete my name & email address.*

Art Wroble

This transmission is for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain
disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me immediately by returning the e-mail to me.
 I accept no liability for the content of this e-mail and attachments, or for
the consequences of any action taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. The views
expressed in this email are not necessarily my views, and I make no
representations, nor accept any liability, regarding its accuracy or
completeness, unless expressly stated to the contrary.  If this communication
concerns negotiation of a contract or agreement, this communication is not
intended as a signature, and unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing,
contract formation in such matter shall occur only with
 manually-affixed original signatures on original documents.
*
---
If You Forward This Email, please delete my name & email address.  Please then
send your messages as Blind Copies (BC) since this helps to reduce SPAM,
VIRUSES & IDENTITY THEFT.
Thanks!!!

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us