I have a UF Tennessee plate. Oh wait! It's hanging on the wall in my office.
I don't live in Tennessee any longer. :)

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ed Williamson
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 3:13 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Tennessee license plate with UF logo

I am in St. Louis for a business trip and when pulling into my hotel parking
lot I parked next to a Lexus Hybrid and noticed that it had a Tennessee
license plate that was a vanity plate with the University of Florida logo
and and name.

I remember a while back that we had a discussion about UF getting several
other states to issue UF vanity plates in their states.  Is it possible that
some one on this list is in St. Louis now?  Sure would be interesting to
meet the person.  I asked at the Front desk, but obviously they have to
observe customer privacy and security policies.
Do any of you on this list know someone in Tennessee that has one of these
plates?

Just wondering.

Ed Williamson

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us