Looks like the consensus right now is noles by 3.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Woody Bass
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 5:03 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] [gatornews] [SUN]: ‘Man down, man up’ again for UF

Gators favored by 3.5 as of now.

Woody (via iPhone)

On Oct 14, 2013, at 4:59 PM, Jay Cicone
<jay.cic...@raymondjames.com<mailto:jay.cic...@raymondjames.com>> wrote:
A couple of noles just left my office---they’re clients. Said they thought
Florida played a tough and scrappy game in DV and with all the injuries they
were impressed. I believe there was a little bit of truth there, but mostly
trying to get in a gracious note in advance of the Clemson game---they’re
scared and don’t want to be cocky right about now. They even brought up how
relieved they were to get out of BC alive. Even without the starting QB, I
think we will have all we can stand against Mizzou. It went to the wire last
year at our house.