From: Darlene Goodfellow
<goodfell...@earthlink.net<mailto:goodfell...@earthlink.net>>
Date: Monday, October 14, 2013 12:14 PM
To: GatorTalk <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com<mailto:Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>>
Subject: [gatortalk] Well, Dr. Jerry got his wish on Saturday

We saw Kelvin Taylor after Matt Jones when down with a likely season-ending
knee injury, sad for Matt, and I know it was exciting to see Kelvin’s runs, I
think we also saw Kelvin’s limitations on picking up the blitz, which seemed to
affect Tyler’s time to throw. Sad for Matt, but hopefully Kelvin will make the
most of this opportunity.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
gatortalk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:gatortalk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us