This is really cool, I have seen rumblings that Billy is in line to be the next
Olympic coach when Coach K hangs it up.

I am surprised that these stints as the U18-19 coach hasn't led to more
recruiting success.  I'm not complaining about recruiting, just wondering why
some of these guys go elsewhere after having a significant look into Billy's
coaching.

Ken K
MNGator

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us