Yeah, I suppose the UT people are bitter because his parents were pro-Vol
but Adoree had zero interest in being among the toothless.  If he truly is
serious about a track program being part of his decision, there's no way he
doesn't pick UF.  But those "in the know" say he takes one of the southern
California schools.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us