If you read the Moultrie Newspaper it had a little more information.  I posted
about it on Mudlizard’s board yesterday and was slightly critical of UF and how
they handled the matter.

In the article, the young man seems to have a great deal of character and spoke
very highly of UF and the assistant coaches, I thought it would have been a
good PR move to put the information out there and try to make the best of a bad
situation for the young man.

I know about HIPAA rules, etc…obviously the local newspaper and the Gainesville
Sun released that his career was ending due to shoulder problems, which is what
UF could have done.

It all has to do with the overall level secrecy that exists at UF, IMO…the
story was going to come out sooner or later, you might as well get in front and
make the best of it.

Stephen Manuel