More like 23. I was not able to listen to 2nd half but 1st half was hard to
handle. It is almost like our seniors enjoy making us nervous before they take
control, usually not until the last 5 or 10 minutes. Billy needs to tell those
guys they could be responsible for alumni heart attacks or worse!  Who is next
on Sat?

Gatortc

Tom Clarke,SRES,CDPE,SRS

Realtor/ Associate