I've watched quite a bit of Mizzou this year. They are IMO one of the worse teams I've seen so far (Vandy being the other). For 3 quarters against SC they were nearly helpless but somehow found enough life in the 4 quarter (sound like anybody you know?) to win the game. Against Georgia they were shutout and embarrassed at home by 34 points and believe me they had one of the most inept performances I've seen in a while and it could have been 70-0. If we don't win this one look for a major slide the rest of the year.
Charlie