A friend of mine’s son is visiting NY and he sent a picture back of Beats
headphones for $20 and autocorrect changed it to Breasts. ;-)

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Shane Ford
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:55 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: UF extends Amanda Butler's
contract as women's basketball coach

Was supposed to be ROSS!!!!  $&@@ autocorrect.

Sent From Shane's iPhone
Go Gators!   &   Skål Vikes!
ALPCA #8756
Europlate #1045

On Mar 12, 2015, at 9:53 AM, Shane Ford
<goufgat...@bellsouth.net<mailto:goufgat...@bellsouth.net>> wrote:
Carol Rodd was 247-121 from 1990-2002.

Sent From Shane's iPhone
Go Gators!   &   Skål Vikes!
ALPCA #8756
Europlate #1045

On Mar 12, 2015, at 9:45 AM, Oliver Barry
<oli...@bobparks.com<mailto:oli...@bobparks.com>> wrote:
I was surprised to read this too.  But, I’m glad she’s going to be around.
It is nice that she is an alumna.  She’s from Mount Juliet Tennessee.  They’re
right across Old Hickory Lake from me in Hendersonville.
Second winningest coach ever?  Who’s the first?

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI
Bob Parks Realty, LLC
Real Estate Broker
145 Maple Row Blvd