For anyone who wants to follow the Gators' progress:

ESPNU will have the traditional live broadcast with "routine of choice"
ESPN3 (via ESPN app or ESPN GO) will offer the these five streams:
- Quad box (all four apparatus at once)
- Uneven bars view
- Vault view
- Floor Exercise view
- Balance Beam view

Gators compete in Session I Friday at 2PM Eastern.
Session II is Friday night at 8PM Eastern
Individual apparatus winners and all-around winners are crowned Friday; the
top six teams go on to compete for the final Saturday

The team final is Saturday at 9PM Eastern