Spurrier was out-of-state...Tennessee.

Get Outlook for Android

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 10:12 AM -0700, "Woody" <gatorrr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cam Newton was out of state too.
On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 12:47 PM,  <k...@kirkley.net> wrote:
Yep, you are a worry wart 😁.
Rex Grossman, Jesse Palmer, Chris Leak, Will Grier - all out of state QBs for
the Gators.  With Corral, we are okay (OK Corral), as he is quite active on
tweeter recruiting for us.
I agree the WR from LA needs to be constantly recruited, committed or not.  I
wish he would sign in December, but think I heard he will wait till February.