And yet, all we see in social media are complaints about play calling.
And, insults about the players. That is most shameful!

Oliver Barry CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
PARKS Real Estate Services
305 B Indian Lake Blvd
Suite 220
Hendersonville TN 37075
Office: 615-826-4040
Mobile: 615-972-4239
bar...@realtracs.com

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Shane Ford <goufgator...@gmail.com>
> Date: November 7, 2017 at 4:59:46 PM CST
> To: GatorNews <gatorn...@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [gatornews] [SUN]:  Depleted roster: Gators making do with available
> players
>
> Depleted roster: Gators making do with available players
> By Robbie Andreu (Gainesville SUN) - November 7, 2017572
>

> Coaches and players don’t like to make excuses, so that can be avoided by
> simply stating there is one big reason the bottom has fallen out of Florida’s
> season in back-to-back blowout losses to Georgia and Missouri.
>
> A lack of players.
>
> Not necessarily a lack of talent, but a lack of sheer numbers thanks to
> multiple injuries and player suspensions.
>
> Florida’s roster is so depleted that it could be mistaken for a team on NCAA
> probation that has been slapped with severe scholarship limitations.
>
> The Gators are down 25 scholarship players at the moment, leaving just 56
> scholarship players on what could be considered the active roster going into
> Saturday’s game at South Carolina. UF has only 11 less walk-ons than
> scholarship players on that roster.
>
> The Gators were without 28 scholarship players in the loss to Missouri last
> Saturday.
>
> “It’s tough. It’s real tough when you have a lot of injuries like we do,”
> interim head coach Randy Shannon said.
>
> Couple the injuries with the nine suspensions, and it’s a potentially
> crippling combination.
>
> Here is what the Gators are without at the moment:
>
> Starting quarterback Luke Del Rio.
> Last season’s leading rusher (Jordan Scarlett) and leading receiver (Antonio
> Callaway).
> This season’s leading rusher (Malik Davis).
> Two of the biggest playmakers on offense (Davis and wide receiver Kadarius
> Toney).
> Starting defensive ends Jachai Polite and Jordan Sherit.
> Starting safeties Marcell Harris and Nick Washington.
> Starting linebacker Kylan Johnson
> Starting offensive guard Brent Heggie.
> The overall loss of talent is staggering and has clearly had an impact on the
> season, especially in these last two games where the Gators had a difficult
> time competing.
>
> Here’s what the Gators have been left with:
>
> Two true freshmen starting in the secondary (Marco Wilson and CJ Henderson),
> and eight other true freshmen making considerable contributions.
> A former walk-on (Cristian Garcia) starting at linebacker
> Little or no depth at defensive end, linebacker, cornerback, safety, wide
> receiver, on the offensive line and on special teams.
> Shannon and his staff have been left with no choice but try and do more with
> less. And that hasn’t been working so well.
>
> The Gators have been forced to play many freshmen and young, inexperienced
> players who, in some cases, are still far from reaching their potential.
>
> “We’ve got a lot of young guys. They’re really new to it,” junior defensive
> [...]

(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)