A big part of it is just getting older and not wanting to deal with the
difficulties of going to the game from two and a half hours away. A new coach
doesn’t change that for us. Maybe we will go to one game a year like we do for
basketball, but basketball is so much less stressful since there is much less
traffic and you can choose a game at the time you want instead of buying tix
without knowing when the game will be. And the game is shorter without all
those TV timeouts. We will still be a Gator Boosters.
Helen

Sent from my iPad