Not meant to engage in an argument, but just to point out facts...

In state tuition is $6,380 / yr
Out of state tuition is $28,659 / yr

Plus, Books and supplies, computer, housing, and food on top of that.

The players also get an annual stipend.  I can’t find what UF is giving its
players.  F$U is giving in-state athletes $4,500 and out of state  athletes
$6,000.  I would imagine that UF’s stipend is more with the SEC revenue behind
the university AD.

Go Gators!

Shane

Sent from my iPhone