There is not one word about today’s Gators/Commodores game in the Tennessean.
There is a pretty long article about Vandy’s football team.
Also, an opinion about the LSU/Tennessee basketball game where LSU won in
overtime due to a last second foul call.

Oliver Barry CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
PARKS Real Estate Services
305 B Indian Lake Blvd
Suite 220
Hendersonville TN 37075
Office: 615-826-4040
Mobile: 615-972-4239
bar...@realtracs.com

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Shane Ford <goufgator...@gmail.com>
> Date: February 27, 2019 at 8:34:39 AM CST
> To: GatorNews <gatorn...@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [gatornews] [AP/SUN]:  0-14 Vanderbilt awaits to ambush Florida
>
> 0-14 Vanderbilt awaits to ambush Florida
> By The Associated Press - February 26, 201910414
>
> Florida freshman forward Keyontae Johnson gets fouled by Vanderbilt forward
> Matt Ryan (32) during the Feb. 13 game at the O'Connell Center. The Gators
> won 66-57. [Lauren Bacho/Gainesville Sun]
> WHO: Florida (16-11, 8-6) vs. Vanderbilt (9-18, 0-14)
>
> WHERE: Memorial Gym, Nashville, Tennessee; Wednesday, 9 p.m. EST, SEC Network
>
> BOTTOM LINE: Vanderbilt looks for its fifth straight win over Florida at
> Memorial Gym. The last victory for the Gators at Vanderbilt was a 57-54 win
> on Feb. 25, 2014.
>
> FAB FRESHMEN: Florida’s Andrew Nembhard, Keyontae Johnson and Noah Locke have
> collectively scored 38 percent of the team’s points this season and have
> accounted for 44 percent of all Gators scoring over the last five games.
>
> ACCURATE ALLEN: KeVaughn Allen has connected on 34.7 percent of the 147
> 3-pointers he’s attempted and has gone 6 for 18 over his last three games.
> He’s also made 88.5 percent of his foul shots this season.
>
> WINLESS WHEN: Vanderbilt is 0-17 this year when it scores 75 points or fewer
> and 9-1 when it scores at least 76.
>
> UNDEFEATED WHEN: Florida is a perfect 11-0 when it scores at least 71 points.
> The Gators are 5-11 when scoring any fewer than 71.
>
> DID YOU KNOW: The Florida defense has allowed only 63.5 points per game to
> opponents, which is the 18th-best mark in the country. The Vanderbilt offense
> has averaged just 70.7 points through 27 games (ranked 211th among Division I
> teams).

> Sent from my iPhone
> Go Gators!
> 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006
> National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008
> National Football Champions |
> Tim Tebow (2007)
> ---
> "GatorNews" group.
> email to gatornews+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)