hi all
 i think the day before only i read something abt which politicians are gay etc. well in that list some more............. one cm of gujarat was well known as a gay and he was patel............ but not Mr. Chimanbhai patel otther patel........ than one more persom from mumbai he was youth leader of particular national party till last year.......... right now i dont know............ i am wk at politics.
                               bye.

sahil khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I also support Sameer & Prashanth for this thing. Guys lets "LIVE & LET LIVE". If we guys go on making issues of these things then hardly will any big celebrity or anyone who is a GAY, come out openly to the public!!

Do We want this??? Noway, we all want to really have a society where GAYS/Lebos & any other Sexuality get equal rights to live.

So Guys, dont FIRE out of SMOKE!!

Regards,
Sahil - Jeddah.

prashanth prabhakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi friends,

I second sameers opinion. As much we respect our privacy into our personal lives ,even the celebrities like karan johar ..etc deserve.It is one's own personal choice to determine to wat extent he wants to be out. And we should respect their decision.How does it matter if karan johar is gay or not? Does it help us in anyway?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=

Do you Yahoo!?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here