Hi,
I am coming to Dubai may be in another two months... for a job....

I am 28 yo/174 cm height/60kg/28 waist/muscled/slim body.... i consider my self as
presetable....I am really in search for  a soul mate... i am interested in
reading/music/travlling/people/culture/fastion/fitness/trekking/biking/hiking/pets/gardening....
 ,cooking, i love nature very much....
I love rain.. starrynight... more and more.....

I love importance for love and respect in life... distance is just a fact..
love,understanding/respect/adjustments/caring... is important for a life together....

I am a working man with the hospitality industry.... i believe in hardwork...

I am looking for a nice /sicere/honest/caring/loving person for a longterm
relationship... or a serious friendhip.. i would like to share my life with my partner
untill the end of the life.....

If anyone interested,between the age of 30 to 50 years,  kindly reply for this mail, i
can send my pic... with the reply..

Please do not write me if you are under 30 years... or just for a timepass or sex

Love and regards
Joe

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 65,000 jobsonline.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=