hi guyz,

Its pure hunk-mania at the Olympics this year.
Came across this site that is dedicated to the hotties at the
Olympics.

www.hotolympians.com

cheers and happy watching :)
shibu

PS: here are extracts of an interview with the man behind the site.
makes interesting reading

What made you decide to set up Hot Olympians?
Have you seen these athletes?!  They're beautiful and their stories
are fascinating.  I knew the world's media wouldn't be focusing too
much on the male hottie-factor, so I decided to set up Hot Olympians
to reveal all.

In your opinion what's the best sport for ogle factor?
Swimming and diving for the extremely low swimsuit-to-body ratio.

And the worst?
Shooting.  They wear these stiff leather suits that show nothing but
their heads.  I'm not into the leather fetish - give me nearly naked
wet jocks any day of the week.

The site got a mention in the New Zealand Herald,with a moan that you
weren't including hot women. Is the attention going to sway the male
totty count?
Not at all.  We're unabashedly 110% pro-drooling over hot MALE jocks
and make no excuses for it.

(Source: rainbownetwork)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=