I happened to read the below mail in one of the other gay group, thought its really worth reasoning out.

So, plss send ur comments to the person's email as well as here on GB Group for all to know our views.

Regards,
SAHIL.
Read Down:

Should you say to a  sexual partner if you are HIV+
In India it seems lies pay more than been honest .so a friend told me last night and made me think.
I want a feed back on this one. Will you say no to sex when I say I am HIV+.
If I had not said you would have had safe sex all the same not knowing.
Do I have to lie in order to get sexual gratification?
This is a big issue for all of you , 20-30% might be HIV+ already.
If we keep on with lies there will be 50-60% of us HIV+ within 20 years.
Lets be adults and talk about it , ignorance kills.
Have good save sex condoms and water based gel.

Best regards:  John Sharp
Mobile phone:+ 91 981 950 08 31
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here