I think U guys should read the other mails & Answers by the moderator on this below
topic & then write your views.
The moderator clearly has been saying from day one till today that that the below Pic
is of a Ad man, but used by an imposter to Lure hungry gays & cheat them.

PS: pls read all mails on GB & then try to reply. Sometimes the same thing keeps
coming again & again here.

I request the moderator to pls cut such reviews & post them in one mail if possible,
saving our time & brains.
Regards,
SAHIL.

Krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is absolute nonsense. Anyone who sees the pic can
recognize that its part of the sensational levis
ads/campaign. I forgot the model's name but he (as did
the other 3) sure kept us all salivating and excitedly
discusing the ads, posters and billboards on this
group.... (Its part of the set of 4 studs wearing
"dangerously low" jeans)...
================

i have clarfied that the pic has been used by some blackmailer to lure people. not all
would know the identity of the pic. for that matter neither did i. anwyays, thanks for
the clarification

moderator

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=