Dear Moderators,
I have been bouncing the gb and g_b emails since yesterday on my [EMAIL PROTECTED] id.  Inspite of going to 'My Groups" and clicking on "Unbounce" several times I am not recieving any emails from the two groups on my rediffmail id. This despite my regularly clearing out all my folders.
Could you please help me out?  I prefer the rediffmail to yahoo for certain reasons.
Thanking you,
Yours truly,
Asfan.

Do you Yahoo!?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here