Mr Twinkle Arora,

I also had seen this 'Kuch Dil se' - Talk show long back about a GUY (whose face ws
not shown) coming out & being questioned by Smriti Irani. & to tell U I till today am
very annoyed personally on her from that day.

U are completely right, she DOMINATED the complete show till the end. Leave alone
letting speak the Guy but she didnt even let the other two hosts speak at all!!

I felt so pitty for the guy(who came out) that I literally called up one of my Str8
friend, who ws also watching this show simultaneously at his house.(he ws the one to
alert me of the show). He also agreed with me & said it looks like 'Kuch Smriti ke dil
se' instead of Kuch Dil se..........

I dont know why the hell she brings in guests when they can hardly open their mouth in
front of her. She asks a Question & before the guy can answer it, she herself answers
it!

The worst part of this episode was: She repeatedly kept tellin the guy, " If U are so
bold to come out, then why dont U show ur face to the public!!" & another line was: "
what impact do u leave on ur daughter & on the society? dont U think U have cheated ur
wife?"

My Blood boiled so much at her stupid & taunting Questions that I just controlled my
feelings till the end, to see her conclude the episode in a horrible manner.

She confused the guy so much that sometimes I could feel the pain in his voice.
I thank you so much Twinkle for bringing up this issue rather late, but yet better!
Hope to see more comments on this from those who have seen this episode.
Regards,
SAHIL - Jeddah.

Guys Alliance of Zealous Evolution <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Members,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]