Rahul is correct,,,dear freind AMI.
I am in lovwe with my best friend ( a straight,cute  fellow ) who I know for the alst
10 years.
We were together in school, then college and now (By god's grace) in the same college.

I felt in love with him way back in 11th std (1996) ....from that day to this day I
have always been a loyal friend to him and am still madly in love with him.

But dear AMI as well as RAHUL, we always forget one thing that being a gay we think
and behave differently that what is expected of us..Perhaps that is the reason why
these men never understand that even we can pour true love into someone's life.

Firstly , my love was sex-oriented..Though I never told him ....But as years passed by
we were so close to each other that Love was inevitable.

BUT THE SAD PART OF THE STORY IS .....that he does not love me to the same extent as
do I. I always get jealous when he spends more time with any one else...Magar kya
karoo...I cant stop him.  We almost quarrel over trifle things and our thinkings do
not match on may lines..

The only way that I feel I can get his true love is by marrying him, not as a guy but
as a girl....I plan to go for a Man-to-Woman surgery and then marry him...

FRIENDS,DO U HV ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ME.....PLEEZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

Regards,
Rohit

rahul khanna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

my dear friend ami..
.i can really understand u becoz i have gone through this phase in my life...but due
to some mistake i lost my best friend forever...

as a friend i dont want u to do the same in life....we all r human beings n we have
the right to live how we want 2..there is no harm if you r gay...
i know how it feels when one loves someone..i know u r a true friend...but wat i want
frm u is tat give yur friend a little space...give him all the freedom...never ever
stop him frm doing anything which he wants to do..u know something no matter wat at
last he will come back to u only.....becoz even he knows how much u care 4 him n like
him....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]