Come party with GB at Copacabana this Friday, and help raise funds for the Larzish
film festival.

Last year the Larzish film festival became the first formal, open queer film festival
in India. The organisers got a really wide and interesting range of queer films from
around the world and presented it in a very professionally organised way
in an event stretching over a few days at National College in Bandra.

Larzish created a lot of positive attention for the queer community in Bombay, and GB
is happy to support it in its second year this year. The event will happen in November
this year at an even larger venue. The entry fee for this Copacabana night will be
Rs250, with Rs50 going towards Larzish (the balance is redeemable against drinks).

To make the evening even more interesting the Larzish organiser are giving us a sneak
preview of some of the films to be shown at the festival. We will be showing these
films from 9 pm to 10 pm and then its partytime. The Larzish organisers have told us
the films they will be showing are:

1) EDDIE & BERT
LORI AND ANDREAS MUNZ/GERMANY/9mins
Ever go to a party and you are the only guest? Could be hot or not.

2) SKATE HER
KRISTIN WYGAL/USA/6mins
> the thrill of skateboarding addiction to the challenges of being ignored, "Skate
> Her' is a short view of what it means to be queer woman of colour skateboard.

3) THE STROKE
AUSTIN YOUNG-BARRY PETT/ USA/5mins
"The Stroke" is a gender twisting play on rock videos and their blonde babes. Beer
guzzling  gender bending queens share a fondness for hard hats and jack hammers, pure
fun!

4) DRAG QUEEN HEIST
J.T. TEPNAPA/USA/20mins
Poor Bobby is stuck eating macaroni and cheese every night. He doesn't even have
enough money to get a decent manicure. And then there is Jared. He works as a security
guard at the Yarn Barn; and if
business doesn't pick up he just might loose his job. Fortunately Jared and Bobby have
a plan. It's risky, but with a little lipstick and eye shadow; it just might work.

Drag Queen Heist is a new action comedy film about the robbing adventures of Bobby and
Jared. Jared comes up with an infallible plan to rob the 2nd Fedelity Bank as women.
Regrettably Jared's boyfriend and co-conspirator, Bobby is anything but infallible.
Each step Bobby takes is a step in the wrong direction. Find out what happens when
you take two drag queens, two old ladies, a tight butt bartender, a Chinese-Guatemalan
news reporter, a heavy set detective and one foreign store owner and throw them in a
20 minute film.

Films plus party makes for a great package so make sure you keep this Friday free and
show up at Copacabana!

Venue :
COPACABANA
Opp Chowpatty Beach
Next to Barista, Close to Charni Road Station Marine Drive

How much do I pay?
Rs.250/- per person covercharge (Rs 50 going towards Larzish)

What do I get?
1. You can exchange your coupons for drinks or starters. The drinks are priced at
Rs.100/- for a 60 ml with mixer. And the
starters a la carte

2. Great Music

3. Place to party till late

Some don'ts:
1. GB as a support group has created this comfort/safe space for gays, many of who may
be "newbies" (those still coming to terms with their sexuality and who have mustered
courage to come for such a party for the first time). So we request you to be
sensitive to the comfort levels of others and behave and dress accordingly.

2. No dark rooms and No sex on the premises, if found indulging in any "Hanky Panky"
shall be asked to leave the party.

A few do’s:
1. Have a smashing time.

2. Carry your Alchoholic Drinks Permit.

This is a GAYBOMBAY [GB] organized event.

Rights of admission reserved.

If you have any further queries please email at:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]