dear ajay,

the aspect of providing emotional psychological support will always be there. To
understand why gay men did what they did is different from accepting it as correct.

We have been exploring with the idea of doing a session in "sunday highs" on gay
support structures v/s pressures of biological families that at times push gay men
into marriage and do we need to stregthen gay support systems as alternate families ?

I will post once the date is fixed and would request as many single and married gay
men to attend the session.

hope to see you soon

Vivek